Thursday, August 30, 2012

So after a huge lapse in making video's for my youtube channel, I Michelle, filmed a video, now it wasn't exactly how I wanted it to be.  The stores I went to wouldn't let me film my "come with me" video.  I apologize to all my subscribers for the long lapse, and will be making more videos.  Since the move I have lost a lot of space I had at the other house, so I don't have the designated filming area anymore, the video I did today was me sitting on a table in front of my Audry, and Marylin posters, cause they are two of the most iconic ladies of their times. I also lost both my lights in the move, well one light broke, and the other is now posted up in my kitchen, it's really dark over my sink..lol.
So on to what I purchased:


                                                            La Colors Trio Pallets
E.L.F Studio Eyeshadows
Wet N Wild Pallets

Go check out my video to show this haul Ashermunin

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart

No comments:

Post a Comment